The essence of life and maximum survival on all levels, depend on polarities. From atoms and DNA, through the way our bodies and brains function, to the mind and spiritual aspects of our existence, optimum health, strength and wellness, all depend on how well we manage opposites and extremes.
Polarities are everywhere, within us, between us and within our home and work environments. The more successful companies are those that manage polarities well, like stability and change, local and global operations, core competence and diversification, centralization and decentralization etc.
The best leaders are those that can balance seemingly opposite polarities like task focus and people relationships, stability and change, assertiveness and care, control and empowerment, and many others. Healthy individuals are those that have the ability to balance the polarities of work and life, activity and rest, confidence and humbleness etc.
In this one-day program we will provide you with:
- An understanding of the difference between a problem to solve and a polarity or dilemma to manage.
- The ability to identify root polarities underlying topical personal and work issues, and the ability to choose the most relevant priority polarities to manage.
- A practical 3-step process tool with templates that can be used to manage polarities effectively in all areas of your life, for maximum business performance and personal wellness.
Participants will be able to:
- Understand the difference between a problem to solve and a polarity to manage.
- Identify a relevant and topical work-related polarity to manage.
- Identify a relevant and topical personal polarity to manage.
- Use a polarity processing method as a template frame for future identified polarities.