A fun-filled, creative and practical two-day session in the important and re-discovered art of storytelling. In the business environment Corporate Storytelling is a powerful management tool, and an age-old secret to add persuasive impact and influence to all your presentations and communications.
Themes to be addressed:
- What Sticks When We Talk?
- The Power of Picture Language (Metaphor/Analogy).
- Stories: Types, Benefits and Uses in Business.
- The Universal Structure of All Good Stories.
- Mission, Value or Character-Telling.
- Using Existing Stories, Tales, Fables or Parables.
- More Business Stories – Making an Impact.
- Delivery – Manner and Style.
Deon’s training sessions always include practical exercises and usable tools for immediate application. The sessions are multi-modal, with short theoretical inputs, demonstrations, film clips, skills practice, training games, energizers, interactive and application exercises.