Personal And Interpersonal Excellence
A 2 day workshop filled with practical tools and techniques, skills application, case studies and immediate transfer:
The Best I Can Be (Personal Excellence)
- Non-negotiable Self-worth.
- Purpose and priorities (A new look at goal-setting).
- Optimism, Hardiness and Internal Locus of Control (A practical tool for better performance at work and personal health).
- Thought Management (3 Questions that can change my life).
- Anchoring inner resources (Choosing and controlling my own states of excellence – including a quick state of the art method to gain composure under pressure).
- The Power of Happiness.
The Best We Can Be (Interpersonal Effectiveness)
- Building Trust and Credibility.
- The art of conversation/dialogue – the essence of quality relationships.
- Safe Assertiveness.
- Deeper and wiser levels of conversing.
The program is highly interactive, dynamic and fun-filled, but committed to immediate and practical skills acquisition of the most powerful tools available in the fields of personal development and interpersonal effectiveness.